Monday, January 17, 2011

MORE!!!!

Jacob hung a couple more things in Brayden's room tonight and my most favorite thing in his room are the letters of his name! I got them from a lady on etsy and she made them to match his bedding and I just love them!


Photobucket


Photobucket


the changing table with the diaper holder & it actually has diapers in it!
Photobucket


hamper
Photobucket


a blanket that matches his bedding
Photobucket


I got this framed letter B in IL at Hobby Lobby [wish we had one here! :( ]
Photobucket


Photobucket


It is hanging over the car seat for now but Grandma & Grandpa are working on a bookcase that will go there!
Photobucket


I ordered the artwork that matches his bedding today and should have it by Friday, just in time for Jacob to hang up this weekend. It will go above the changing table. Then his room is pretty much done!


No comments:

Post a Comment