Thursday, January 20, 2011

36 weeks!

Photobucket

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 weeks/ 9 months
Size of baby: almost 6lbs & 18 1/2 inches, size of a crenshaw melon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 18lbs
Maternity Clothes: just about everything [& some of it is getting too small!]
Gender: BOY! Brayden Curtis Payne
Movement: he moves all the time, I can usually feel a little tushy or foot in my ribs and he likes to jab his head into my bladder!
Sleep: toss & turn ALL night!
What I miss: sleep!
Cravings: nothing really
Symptons: very frequent urination [HA!], tiredness, slight heartburn,sore ribs
Best Moment this week: finishing up his nursery and doctor appointment on Friday!

I think the striped shirt adds like 10lbs! HA!
Photobucket

Fun comparison of me at 16 weeks, 26 weeks and 36 weeks!
Photobucket


Kylie's turn...
Photobucket


Haylee's turn...
Photobucket

BABY UPDATE:
Your baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day. He now weighs almost 6 pounds (like a crenshaw melon) and is more than 18 1/2 inches long. He's shedding most of the downy covering of hair that covered his body as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that covered and protected his skin during his nine-month amniotic bath. Your baby swallows both of these substances, along with other secretions, resulting in a blackish mixture, called meconium, will form the contents of his first bowel movement.


Photobucket


DOCTOR APPT. UPDATE:
I had my 36 week doctor appointment this morning. I didn't gained any weight, which I can't believe but I'll take it! I also had to get my Group B Strep test, which wasn't too bad and it's my last test for this pregnancy! From now on, I will have a weekly doctor appointment and next week they will start "checking" me to see how far I'm dialated! Please pray I start to dialate that way I can schedule my induction for Feb. 11th! Not that I'm looking forward to an induction but it seems like it's the easiest thing to do, especially with Kylie. Brayden's heartbeat was in the 140's and my belly is measuring on track.

My next doctor appointment is next Friday, January 28th at 9:30am.


No comments:

Post a Comment