Saturday, January 22, 2011

Brayden's room!!!!

So Brayden's room is pretty much finished- yay!!! Only 3 weeks shy of his grand entrance- HA! I'm so happy with the way it turned out and think it's perfect for a sweet little boy. It's still hard believing I'm having a little boy- I don't think I will truly believe it til I see him! Anyways, here are some more pictures of his entire room....

view from the door...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


his baby book & piggy bank
Photobucket


his bedding
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


artwork
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


left side of closet
Photobucket


right side of closet
Photobucket

We are pretty much ready for Brayden to come! I still need to add a couple more things to my hospital bag [and there's also the last minute stuff I'll add when it's time] and we are going to get the car seat in the car maybe this weekend. I can't believe this pregnancy is almost over with- when I think about when we found out I was pregnant last June- that seems so long ago but the months have definitely flown by! We are all excited to meet this little guy- I can't wait to see what he looks like and if he looks similar to Kylie!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment