Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kylie's 1st Day of Pre-school!!!

Today was Kylie's 1st day of Pre-school in her new 3 year old class!!! She was SO excited to start school again!

She's all ready!
Photobucket


in the car waiting...
Photobucket

at school...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

our BIG girl! :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


the girls... Kylie, Emma & Rylee
Photobucket


Kylie's name above her bookbag hook!
Photobucket

When I dropped her off, she wanted me to go with her to wash her hands and then as soon as she did that, she sat down at the table with play-doh and gave us a kiss and we left. At pick-up, Kylie was excited to see me when I came into her classroom. When I asked her what she did, she didn't really say much. She said she had fun, though! And her teacher said she had a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment