Saturday, September 4, 2010

already spoiled!

So we JUST found out what we're having and already went on a shopping spree!!! But that's how we roll, or at least the best Grandma in the world! :)

We hit the mall today and first went to Crazy 8, one of my favorite [kid] stores!
I got some things from the sale rack....

summer clothes & pair of shoes
Photobucket


Grandma got a "I love Grandma" outfit w/ matching socks
Photobucket


Then we headed to JCPenneys where we [Grandma] got a little out of hand! :)


Monkey sleeper I picked out on the left & duckie sleeper Kylie picked out on right [but she thinks it's for HER baby]
Photobucket


Long Sleeve Onesies... From Left to Right read: "Nuts about Grandma", "Grandpa's Little Slugger", "My Auntie is #1", and my favorite "Little Brother"
Photobucket


And a couple outfits, left one says "Mommy says I'm Dino-Mite" and the middle one says "Grandpa's Little Allstar".
Photobucket


And we got 2 summer outfits for $3/each!
Photobucket


So I'd say baby brother's got a good start to his newborn wardrobe! All he needs is a couple more pants and some more sleepers. But I'm sure there's lot more to come! :)
And of course, Grandma didn't forget her girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment