Friday, September 10, 2010

First week....

So Kylie only went to school two days this week but she had a great first week! After her first day, she eventually told me she played doctor and wanted to do that again. Today, when I dropped her off her teacher told her some fun things they were going to do today. I told her teacher that she told me she played doctor and she said she did and that she really enjoyed doing that. Also her teacher said the kids were so good the first day that she was actually able to take some pictures of them playing throughout the morning. So I can't wait to see the pictures! When I picked Kylie up today and asked her what she did, she said she rode bikes outside on the sidewalk. Today, we had a gorgeous, fall-like day so I bet they enjoyed their outside time!

Also, Kylie's teacher has been keeping us, parents, updated through emails. And that is really helpful and nice. I really like her teacher this year and I am so excited for Kylie to learn and have so much fun this school year!

The teacher asked us to decorate a square of paper with things that describe our child then she will make one big quilt of everyone from the class! It took me a little longer to complete so I have to turn it in on Monday. :) But I really like how it turned out! What do you think?


sorry about the glare...
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment