Tuesday, December 14, 2010

31 weeks!

Photobucket


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31 weeks/ 8 months!!!
Size of baby: over 3lbs and 16 inches long, size of 4 navel oranges
Total Weight Gain/Loss: we'll just keep it at 'gained 16lbs' but I'll know for sure at my appt. on Monday
Maternity Clothes: pretty much everything
Gender: BOY! Brayden Curtis Payne!
Movement: I feel him pushing on my belly like he wants out!
And I can feel his feet in my ribs a lot!
Sleep: toss & turn all night and get up numerous times to go potty
What I miss: sleep! [but guess it's just preparing me for when Brayden gets here!]
Cravings: food
Symptons: hasn't been too bad this week but the normal: heartburn, sore ribs
Best Moment this week: doctor appointment on Monday!



Photobucket


FYI: there will be no pregnancy update for next week since I'll turn 32 weeks when we are in IL!



No comments:

Post a Comment