Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tis the season...

Ahhh... my favorite time of the year! I can't believe it's almost December and we are weeks away from Christmas!!! This year sure has FLOWN by! And what's even more crazy to think about is that at Christmas next year, we'll have a 10 month old baby boy!!! :)


Photobucket


I finished putting up all of our Christmas decorations and the tree this morning. I still want to get a couple more things to add around the house, hopefully I can find what I want this week. Kylie helped me put on her special ornaments on the tree [and even accidentally broke a glass one with fake snow in it, but she was very apologetic and sad about it]! Here are some pictures of the house for now and Kylie decorating the tree!


Our tree
Photobucket


stockings above the fireplace
Photobucket


Our manger scene
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


last one!
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment