Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gingerbread Houses!

On Saturday, we went to Mom's friend, Dare's church for her annual Gingerbread house decorating get-together! We've been going every year since Kylie was a baby, except last year since we were in IL. This time we only got 3 small houses to decorate so Mom did her own and Nicole & I helped our girls decorate one.


ready to get started!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


YUM!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Mom hard at work!
Photobucket


Photobucket


All done!
Photobucket


the side...
Photobucket


the back...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Haylee with her house!
Photobucket


all 3 houses!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Kylie with her house!
Photobucket


girls are worn out! HAHA
Photobucket



After we were done, I dropped Kylie off at her Grammie's house [Jacob's mom] for their first sleepover! Then I met up with Mom, Nicole & Haylee and we ate lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. After lunch, we went to Target and I got some Christmas shopping done. And we also went to Kohl's where I got some more stuff! Then we got some ice cream from Skinny Dip! By the time, I got home around 5pm my back was hurting really bad and my feet & legs were a little swollen so I rested for a little bit before starting to put some Christmas decorations up. Jacob went hunting all day and when he came home, we went to dinner at Outback- it's been a long time since the two of us have gone out to dinner, just the two of us!






No comments:

Post a Comment