Tuesday, February 22, 2011

a week old!

It's hard to believe that Brayden is already a week old! WOW! It seems like the past week has gone by SO fast. Brayden is doing great and [so far] is a great baby. I am finally starting to feel somewhat normal and am actually walking normal again- HA! Yesterday, I drove for the 1st time and Nana & I took Brayden to Target. Today, we did our normal weekly lunch with Mom. But unfortunately Nicole's school schedule changes next week and she'll be in school all day, all week! :( We knew one day this would happen though. And tomorrow I'll be taking Kylie to school for the 1st time since having Brayden. Nana will be with me and after we drop Kylie off, we're going to Panera for breakfast then to run some errands!

Here are some pictures from today....

at lunch


Photobucket


Nana & Haylee
Photobucket


my sweet 1 week old baby boy! :)
Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment