Saturday, February 26, 2011

so blessed!

I was SO blessed to have my grandparents come all the way from Illinois 2 weeks ago! They got here a couple days before Brayden came. They stayed with Kylie while we were at the hospital and when we came home, they were there to help with Kylie and to help with things around the house. I can't say enough how much I appreciate all they did for us and they truly are the best grandparents EVER!!!! After 2 weeks of being here [I think the longest they've ever stayed here], they went back home today. I was very sad to say goodbye- I'm going to miss having them around and also the extra help was SO nice! But they probably need another vacation after being here for 2 weeks! HA!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH NANA & PAPA!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Here are some pictures we took while they were here...


Photobucket


watching a movie
Photobucket


HAHA
Photobucket


Photobucket


he loves his hand[s]!
Photobucket


this is where bad girls go! HA!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Grandma made smoothies!
Photobucket


They have a love-hate relationship! HAHA
Photobucket


Papa & his girls! :)
Photobucket


pretty girl
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. OMG I seriously laughed out loud at that scared picture of Nana & the girls! hahaha SO funny! And the rest turned out SO good of them and the kids!! <3 them!

    ReplyDelete