Monday, November 9, 2009

baby shower

On Saturday, I co-hosted a baby shower for my friend, Emily. She's due with her 2nd girl on December 22nd. Her first daughter, Rylee is 7 weeks younger than Kylie and they are best friends! We ate some yummy food, played some fun games, opened presents and ate cake! It was a really nice shower and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Emily, 33 weeks pregnant
Photobucket

Emily & Rylee
Photobucket

Photobucket

favors
Photobucket

food
Photobucket

presents!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

cake!
Photobucket

Welcome Sweet Baby Girl! [she doesn't have a name yet :)]
Photobucket

Barbie, Emily & I [Barbie was the other co-host]
Photobucket

Emily & I
Photobucket

Nicole, Emily & I
Photobucket

Emily, Rylee & her husband, Dan
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment