Thursday, May 21, 2009

good times

yesterday afternoon, a friend offerred me her lawn tickets to coldplay! i really love their music and was stoked! and i really wanted to get tickets when they went on sale but may is SO extremely busy that we just couldn't afford it so i was very grateful i was going afterall! i asked a couple people if they could babysit so both jacob and i could go but it didn't work out. so he had to stay home with kylie and nicole went with me. she's not a big coldplay fan but we still had fun. it was a chilly night and we were trying to stay warm in our beach chairs in the lawn. my friend, angie texted me and said her sister got her into the orchestra and she was super close. then a few minutes later, she texted me again and said she had 1 wristband and could get me in but i didn't want to leave my sister so i told her i couldn't go. =[ then.... about 5mins. later she texted me again and said she had 2 wristbands and could get us both in! yay!!!! so we ran around, holding our chairs, trying to get in the orchestra. we were so close to the stage and it was really cool. we got home around 11:30pm and i was so tired this morning when i had to wake up at 6:50am.

this morning, i had to hurry around and get all of us ready and get to nicole's by 8:30am. i dropped off marty and kylie and i went to the picture place to get her 2 year old pictures done. i was a little nervous on how they would turn out because she doesn't like to stay still or cooperate for anything but... she did SOOOO good!!!!! she smiled real big and sat where she was suppose to. overall, i am VERY pleased and i can't wait to share them. i'll put my favs up later. we got back home and the girls went down for their nap. i'm watching the American Idol finale, even though somebody already told me who won [grrrr] then i'm going to clean out my car. i need to organize kylie's toys in the car, vacuum and remove all the trash. tonight i gotta start packing.

3 more days til we leave for IL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment