Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Kylie lost her FIRST tooth!!!

Kylie's 2 bottom middle teeth have been loose for about a month. Last night, one of them was super loose. Kylie asked me to wiggle it so it would come out because it was pretty much just dangling there. I played with it for a little bit then she said it hurt so I stopped but then she told me to keep going! Finally I got it out! She was so excited! Haylee was over here and she was just as excited [maybe more than Kylie] and kept saying over and over "oh my gosh!", it was so cute!




tiny little tooth!

 Has her tooth all ready to go for the Tooth Fairy!

 In the morning, she found some surprises the Tooth Fairy had left her! 

a DOLLAR bill!


The Tooth Fairy left her a card and a bag full of goodies, like: big girl toothpaste that she can decorate [it matches her toothbrush she got from the Easter Bunny], Princess body wash, ring eraser, Barbie stickers, a Princess plate and Candyland band-aids.


The Tooth Fairy explained in her card that she only gets a special gift for the 1st tooth and that it won't happen every time she looses a tooth. :) She was so excited and I can't believe my baby girl lost her first tooth, this means she is really growing up. She'll be SIX in just 16 days!!! :(



No comments:

Post a Comment