Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mama got a new car!!!!

So I know I've only had the van for a little over a year but it was time for it to go! As much as I did enjoy it [mainly the automatic doors, which I'll miss dearly] I was over having a mini-van and really missed my SUV I had before the van. So I started researching and found a SUV with a 3rd row and after some [a lot] convincing Jacob, he got me a new car!!!!



I got a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse [with only 6600 miles] with bucket/quad seats and a 3rd row. It also has heated seats [even tho it's not leather], power lifgate [yay!!!], rear camera, parking sensors, remote starter, and we got a DVD player installed. The exterior is a dark red color and the interior is black [which my van had as well].




Kylie [left], Haylee [middle, 3rd row] and Brayden [right]


So far I love it! It drives so nice and has good pick-up!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME!!!!! 



2 comments:

  1. Your car looks amazing! Its stylish design and luxurious interior suggest a comfortable driving experience. And it even has features that will surely entertain you. It’s definitely a winner and a good mother’s day treat for you! Cheers!

    Diana Hayes @ Baldwin Subaru

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a dream come true! I really love the features of your car. It has most of the features and comforts anyone would look for in their dream car. You really got lucky with getting this one! Anyway, be careful and always be alert while you’re driving. And try to enroll in some defensive driving class, so that you could learn some basic ideas of what you can do in times of such predicaments. Take care, and drive safely!

    Steven Keltsch @ Allied Insurance

    ReplyDelete