Sunday, August 21, 2011

My birthday weekend!

Friday night, I picked up Nicole and we met our friends, Kerri & Brandi at a Mexican restuarant, Abuelo's! We had a good time!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


On Saturday, I went to the gym then to get a pedicure. When I got back, Jacob & Kylie went to the beach for a couple hours. Nicole came over around 5 and curled my hair. Then Jacob & I went to Aldo's for dinner while Nicole stayed with the kids [so I thought :) ].


Photobucket


After dinner, Jacob wanted to go get a drink at a restuarant that I thought was out of the way from our house but I just went with it. HA! And he even suggested we go watch the sunset on the beach but I was wearing heels so that really wasn't going to work. After we had a drink, we left and started to head home but then Jacob turned into another place and I asked him why we were stopping here and he turned to me and smiled and I started to catch on. :) Once we walked in, I heard "SURPRISE!" and all my friends were there! Nicole planned the whole thing and we all had such a great time! [I found out that Mom had to come to my house and took all the kids home with her so Nicole could come. It was Brayden's 1st time away from me overnight!]

Photobucket




Photobucket


Christina & I
Photobucket


Brandi, me, Emily & Kelly
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


cupcakes Emily made!
Photobucket


the BEST sister EVER!!!
Photobucket


On Sunday, Mom & Dad got to our house with the kids about 11:30. We got them all ready and headed to Waterman's for lunch. We sat right next to the window and got to see a good view of the beach. We had a really nice lunch then we all went back to our house for cake & presents!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


When Kylie found out they didn't have cornbread! HA!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Present time!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Yummy cake!
Photobucket


Mom made an Oreo ice cream cake!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Do you like my "over the hill" and black balloon??? Thanks sis!
Photobucket


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
Photobucket


Kylie helping me blow out the candles!
Photobucket


SO good!!
Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment