Friday, August 5, 2011

Interview with Kylie

I saw Nicole did this with Haylee, I thought it was a good idea so I did it with Kylie! She was pretty excited and when I was done, she told me to keep asking her more questions. HAHA


What is your name? Kylie


How old are you? 4


What is your favorite color? purple & pink


Who is your best friend? Mommy


What is your favorite animal? giraffe


What do you want to be when you grow-up? Mommy


What is your favorite Movie? Tinkerbell


What is your favorite book? Disney Princess


What makes you happy? being good


What makes you sad? when I get spanks on my butt


What is your favorite food to eat? corn [on the cob]


What is your favorite song to sing? Jesus Loves Me


What games do you like to play? playing ball, hide & seek, freeze-tag



No comments:

Post a Comment