Monday, May 16, 2011

Brayden: 3 months old!

Photobucket


This is what Brayden has been up to...





Wearing size 1 diapers [just bought pack of size 2 & will start once I finish using the 1s I already have] and 0-3 month clothes

Photobucket



eats about every 3 hours during the day






started sleeping through the night around 9 weeks old, from 9/10pm-6am



Photobucket



has started cooing [talking] and I just love it

Photobucket



He LOVES to show me his tongue! When I lay him down on the changing table, he will keep showing me his tongue like he's saying "Mom, look what I can do!". It's SO funny!



takes about 3 naps a day, they are usually 1-3 hours long




Photobucket



Photobucket



started sucking on his hands






smiles a lot more, especially at Mommy :)
Photobucket





silly boy! :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We tried out the Bumbo seat...
Photobucket


He did pretty good!
Photobucket

Kylie & Brayden. They are starting to not look so much a like...
Photobucket











No comments:

Post a Comment