Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kylie's last day of pre-school!

Today was Kylie's last day of pre-school! I can't believe this year had ended and she is DONE with pre-school and starts REAL school this Fall! When I was driving into the parking lot I got a little teary eyed thinking it's the last time I bring her there. She's growing up SO fast!

We came back to her school at 10:45 for a Spring Concert! Here she is walking in with her class... Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After the singing, they had a picnic outside with hotdogs, chips, watermelon and cookies! Photobucket
Photobucket
Kylie & Emma
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kylie with the Teacher assistant, Ms Judy
Photobucket
Brooke & Kylie
Photobucket
Kylie with her amazing teacher, Ms Melinda
Photobucket
Kylie's best friend, Samantha
Photobucket

I got teary eyed again when talking to Kylie's teacher. She has done an amazing job and is such a sweet person. I'm really going to miss her school.


No comments:

Post a Comment