Sunday, October 16, 2011

pumpkin patch

Today, we went to a pumpkin patch at Taylor Farms! We parked our car then went on a hayride, passing cows and horses on our way to the pumpkin patch.

Photobucket

There were a lot of fun things to do... I told Kylie we were going to take pictures first before she could go play! I was putting Brayden in his stroller and I looked up and didn't see Kylie where Haylee was [I figured she would just follow them] then I look over and she's sitting behind this pumpkin, I guess waiting for me to come take her picture! Photobucket

my little model!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After all that, Kylie ran off and I took some of Brayden! So glad he's at this age where he can't get away from me!! HAHA
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After jumping in the bounce house for a while, we coaxed Kylie out and she ran to the mountain of hay and slides. She also checked out a tee-pee and some animals. Photobucket

It goes really fast!
Photobucket

She looks SO tall!
Photobucket

The pumpkin she picked!
Photobucket

We paid for her pumpkin and took the hayride back to our car. Then we met Nicole, Dave & Haylee at Moe's for lunch then came home.

tired boy Photobucket

Putting her pumpkin on the front porch.... Photobucket

So big!
Photobucket

We plan on getting some Mums and more pumpkins to add to hers next weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment