Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pre-school update! [September]

We know God made us different- there is nobody just like me!
"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made" Psalm 139:14


Photobucket


Letter Mm~ All About Me
Letter Ss~ My 5 Senses
Letter Aa~ Apples


Kylie had a bunch of stuff in her bookbag when I picked her up from school! Everyone got the book "Clifford goes to school". She has a "communication" folder that stays in her bookbag except during school and she keeps it in her cubby. The folder is used for the take-home art projects, classroom schedule, monthly calendars, weekly newsletters, book order forms, school information, fundraiser details, etc.
Photobucket


On Monday, they have Music and on Tuesday, they have Chapel.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment