Monday, September 5, 2011

Kylie's 1st Day of Pre-school!

Today was Kylie's 1st day of her LAST year at pre-school!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket


I can't believe this is her last year in pre-school. She has gotten SO big!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I was a little nervous about dropping her off because towards the end of last school year, she would cry and her teacher would have to hold her while I left. I think a lot of it had to do with Brayden's birth and all that comes with that. So I was so proud of her today when she went right in after giving me a hug & kiss! After I left her school, I went to Target and got her a new movie she's been wanting. :) I just hope it continues to go well!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Haylee's 1st year of Pre-school and Kylie's last year of Pre-school!
Photobucket


Kylie's bookbag hook
Photobucket


Photobucket


I can't wait to see how Kylie's 1st day went!
Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. I was hoping you would do a comparison. She looked so small when she first started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how it is Haylee's 1st year & Kylie's last just like it was for us in high school, my first year (9th grade) & your last (12th)!

    And I agree with mom, she looks so young in the 1st year comparison! Even smaller than Haylee!

    ReplyDelete