Sunday, July 21, 2013

Kylie's room Makeover: Part 1

While Kylie was in IL, I thought it would be the perfect time to re-do her room. I really hadn't done anything to her room since it was decorated as her nursery and over the years not much has changed except her getting a twin bed, new dresser and a bookcase a couple years ago. I didn't want to paint it because she likes the purple color already on the walls but I wanted to add some new things to the walls, as well as rearrange the furniture and organize everything. 

This weekend while my parents had Brayden, I started working on her room. First step was to move her bed and clean out what was under there, which was a mess!



Then I rearranged her furniture and put things away and threw things out. Nicole came over and helped. She organized her bookcase {which looks amazing} and helped me get things on the wall. I cleaned out her toy box and the bottom half of her closet. 

After we got that done, it was already 3:30 and it was time for me to get Brayden back. 

I still need to get a couple more things on the wall, hang curtains and steam clean the carpet. When it's all done, I will share! 



1 comment: