Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July!


Pictures first!








Pool time!








Time to eat!






Then we all changed and went back to my house for dessert and to watch fireworks! 

Grandma & Grandpa made home-made ice cream!


Nicole made brownies to go with the ice cream!

Then we headed outside and lighted some sparklers!



We went down to the dock to watch fireworks. Brayden made it thru a couple then was not having it so Jacob brought him back in the house! He said "I'm scared" :( Maybe next year!

She didn't last long either before her & Dave went in the house! Haha












Hope everyone had a great 4th!!! :)




2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th! What a great idea to put the sparklers in the cup. I spent most of the evening trying to keep Matthew from touching the hot part of it. I have tons of sparklers left so now I can try it with the cup. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband thought of the idea and it worked out great! But Brayden still wasn't a fan of holding them, even with the cup. :)

    ReplyDelete