Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is my birthday but we celebrated with my family on Sunday, when no one has to work {except Dave, he's always working lol}.

I chose to go to a Hibachi Japanese restaurant and we had a good time!

Nana & Papa hadn't been to one of these restaurants in a very long time






Kylie eating some rice with her chop sticks

They sang Happy Birthday to me and I got this:


Then we all went back to Nicole's house. By then it was already 8pm and my kids were super tired and acting up so I decided to take them back home with Jacob so he could put them to bed. Then I went back to Nicole's by myself. 

I opened presents and we ate this yummy cookie cake!

Today... I had to take Nicole and the twins to the doctor's for a check-up. Nicole put them in their 'my auntie rocks' shirts! SO cute!!!

Then we met my Mom for lunch at Red Robin



We waited a very long time for our food so after we ate the kids had enough and we left so no singing Happy Birthday to me and no yummy sundae. I treated myself to a piece of my cookie cake once I got home. ;)

Once Jacob got home from work, we went to dinner at Baja, a restaurant in Sandbridge on Back Bay.

Jacob brought me home these pretty roses!!



No comments:

Post a Comment